Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Slumber Party

One night Daddy had an idea to pull a mattress into the living room and watch a christmas movie and then all sleep in the living room. I'm sad to say I wasn't super excited about the idea - I had a kitchen to clean, living room to clean and I wanted kids in bed so they wouldn't be grouch monsters the next day. SO while I was doing dishes Daddy and the kids cleaned up the living room, set up the sleeping arrangements, popped some popcorn and put in Frosty the Snowman. The kids LOVED it and slept out their all night with their Daddy. I put Summer in her crib after she fell asleep and then went to bed.Way to go fun Daddy!

2 comments:

Jana said...

HOW CUTE!! Summer is so funny...she kind of looks like she's thinking "is this ok to stay up this late".

JonesFamilyBlog said...

Isn't it wonderful how when you are tired and cranky (ok, you probably never get cranky) and are worried about cleaning, Daddys think of the most fun things. Brad is always doing that and I'm so reluctant, then the kids just love it:)