Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living after the Manner of Happiness
My new favorite saying is to be living after the manner of happiness. If you read up on it in the scriptures it involves keeping the commandments and all the stuff that goes with it like praying, and choosing the right and serving others....and doing it with joy and happiness. I decided I want our family to be living like this, not just keeping the commandments but doing it happily!
5 comments:
Haha, we've done plenty of muddy days as well, but usually its too cold to go in undies =) And woah Finn...nice hair!! He is so cute with this surprised look on his face all the time...oh can't wait to meet the peanut.
Oh my gosh, he is just the cutest thing! He's adorable!
FINN is HUGE!!! Look how cute he is. I love his hair. He kind of looks like CJ when she was a baby. Is he still crying all the time? Maybe when he is older, he'll be a sensitive little fellow.
PS I LOVE the shaka!!!!!
Goodness he has lots of hair. By the way my new email is bigmackandfries77@gmail.com
Post a Comment